ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST II
Classification Responsibilities: An Accounting Specialist II performs advanced journey level technical accounts maintenance and paraprofessional work for a major accounting section (i.e., Accounts Payable,
Revenues/Receipts, Payroll, or Cost/Property) or division. An employee of this class must be thoroughly familiar with accounts maintenance practices associated with their functional area, as well as be familiar with accounting concepts and principles, have ...
The Accounting Coordinator/Bookkeeper position oversees all financial transactions including posting information to Quickbooks accounting software from such source documents as invoices to customers, cash receipts, and supplier invoices. The Accounting Coordinator/Bookkeeper also reconciles accounts to ensure their accuracy. Regular duties include:
· Paying invoices in a timely manner
· Pay any debt as it comes due for payment
· Issue invoices to customers
· Ensure that ...
A leading provider of retail commercial property management services in Arizona, with over 3,000,000 SF of retail space in our third party property management portfolio, seeks to hire an accounting assistant for busy accounting department. Position will include A/R, A/P, bank deposits by scanning of checks, data entry in Excel, support Property Accountants, interact with property managers to help resolve issues and perform administrative duties. Position reports to Accounting Manager. Must be ...
The accountant will be responsible for the full cycle accounting for managed properties, excluding Accounts Payable, and will cross-train or otherwise assist with other entities or projects outside of the property management scope.
Tenant bill-backs, in coordination with A/P
Cash receipts posting
Maintain and generate rent roll
“First of Month” reporting package
Reconcile bank statements
20 - 30 hours, 5 days a week. Pay is 12 -13 /hr
The Accounting Clerk performs a variety of general accounting support tasks in an accounting department including:
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable).
- Enters data into computer system
- Compile data and ...
- Full cycle Accounts Receivable including Collections and Billing.
- Full cycle Accounts Payable.
- Multiple bank reconciliations and record keeping.
- Payroll for 30+ employees including 1099s and tax reporting.
- Lien wavers/line releases
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements
- General Ledger maintenance
- Job Costing
- Detailed analysis and preparation of monthly financial reports for management
- Perform other general office duties as needed
- Assist in all ...
The Staff Accountant in our Finance and Accounting department will be responsible for all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. This role will report directly to the Controller of MobiSquad and expected to play an integral role in building a world-class finance and accounting organization. Our ideal candidate will have 4 years of experience performing at a high level, working on multiple tasks simultaneously in a collaborative, engaged, and team-oriented environment. This position will be ...
The Accounting Manager provides day-to-day leadership to a team of bookkeepers assigned to various clients. Must have proven ability to effectively work with multiple clients and ability to prioritize multiple deliverables simultaneously. Coordinate and oversee quarterly closes every month, on a rotational basis. Oversee and manage all financial reports and contracted services for clients to ensure they are conducted in an accurate, seamless and timely fashion. The Accounting Manager ...
I am currently working with a client in Tampa, Florida that is hiring a Director, Pension & Employee Benefit Plan Accounting. This position is responsible for providing overall guidance, develop policy, and accounting for the Company’s pension, savings, postretirement and postemployment plans, health and welfare benefits, deferred compensation, COLI, severance, annual incentive bonuses and share-based compensation plans. This includes the review and approval of original journal entries into the ...
Our dynamic, Scottsdale-based specialty subcontracting client has an immediate need for an Accounting Specialist who has experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable in a CONSTRUCTION related setting. This is a full-time, hourly position reporting to the Controller.
• Accounts Receivable
This includes estimates, timely creation/issuance of invoices (deposit/progress/final), filing of liens, AIA paperwork, estimate revisions, change orders, appropriate pay application ...
Assignment: Full-Time, Temp-To-Hire or Direct Hire
Salary: $50k - $55k
Responsible for performing all property accounting and lease administration functions for assigned properties/portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Major responsibility for performing all general accounting and lease administration functions related to assigned properties.
Review tenant monthly rent statements.
Prepares all year-end tenant reconciliations for General Manager’s approval.
Prepares monthly ...
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Ensure the timely preparation and accuracy of financial statements.
- Manage the areas of general ledger, accounts receivables, revenue collection and payroll.
- Work with various managers to provide guidance regarding revenue recognition and accounting impacts of new business initiatives.
- Provide assistance to the senior authorities in preparing the annual budget and also the annual audit
- Maintain the purchase order system
- Adhering and ...
Working as part of the General Ledger accounting team, this position is a key resource encompassing various responsibilities and will have exposure to senior finance management, participate acquisition integration process, and support different areas of the organization.
This individual will be reporting to the Accounting Manager and the responsibilities for this role will include, but are not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Reviews and analyzes transaction ...
Provides management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts; preparing financial statements.
- Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying ...
Mar 22 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in Phoenix is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.