Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Join the fastest growing team in the hospitality industry...Diamond Resorts International®!!
The Concierge serves as a Diamond Resorts International ambassador while interacting with guests & tourists. They provide information related to area attractions & events. They also book various types of reservations and schedule vacation ownership sales presentation tours.
• Must have strong detailed knowledge of area attractions, events and sites of interest.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to type at least 35 wpm
• Strong computer skills.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate in English.
• Professional appearance & demeanor.
• Previous sales experience is a plus.
• Previous timeshare or vacation ownership experience is a plus.
• Ability to speak other languages is preferred.
Diamond Resorts International® offers:
• Excellent Earning potential
• Paid vacation starting with one (1) week after 90 days of service
• Paid holidays
• Paid sick time
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• Company paid life insurance
• Company matching 401K after 30 days of service
• Flexible spending accounts
• Employee Assistance Program
• Voluntary life & disability benefits
• Resort Privilege Program (travel discounts)
• Tuition assistance
• Fun working environment
• Employee recognition programs
• Unlimited real growth opportunities worldwide
To learn more about our opportunities, please visit www.diamondresorts.com