XHTML1.0 :- In-depth knowledge on all elements such as
JQuery – Strong hands on experience on building UI controls using JQuery
CSS3 –Box model, basic elements such as floats, liquid layouts, cross browser hacks, specificity
Ajax – ...
Key Skills: Java, J2EE, XML, JSON, Web Services, J2EE, Spring, SQL DBMS, OOAD, Agile
Requirement # OST1404141
Title: Front End Developer or Back End Developer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 12 Months (Contract to Hire)
Must have 6+ years of software development experience and preferably a BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering or other technical discipline
Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and ...
~~Java Developer - 6 Month Contract to Hire.
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
• Software programming, design, estimation and planning
• Installation and configuration of applications and systems, customer support, documentation and testing
• Developing requirements from user specifications for new features and enhancements
• Creating JSP pages and matching back-end functionality
• Creating / modifying Maven 2 build scripts
• Deploy and debug J2EE compliant applications using Tomcat ...
We are seeking a Big Data / Java lead for Phoenix, AZ.
Duration: 9 months
This is an ONSITE position- NOT REMOTE.
We can’t use corp-corp!
Client will hire from phone interview!
The Ideal Candidate should have:
1. Strong experience in Big Data using Hadoop
2. Java, J2EE, Web Services, Websphere
3. Experience in Mapreduce, pig, hive, HBase, APIs, etc.
4. Deep expertise in managing hadoop clusters
5. Linux and Distributed systems management experience
Please let me know what ...
Feb 20 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Phoenix easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.